BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess what is coming soon!!

So I have been looking around to see what is now "in"... in the Jewelry world... and much to my surprise, brass findings are making a come back! The new patina look of some of the items out there look fantastic! And with Steampunk on the rise and Artists making great pieces out of used and old household items... I decided to see what I could find out in this huge world of findings. I stumbles across Trinity Brass Company... and I fell in love with quite a few of their pieces!! So ToadlyUnique is now an authorized seller of Trinity Brass Co. items! An order is coming soon to the store... so check back with us to see some unique items to use in your pieces!!

For those lampwork artists out there making the skeleton key pendants, there will be some great brass pieces to dangle from your work! I cant wait to make some really neat stuff!!

0 comments: